Pre-Student Teachers: We Need You to Write a Blogpost!
Dear Student Teachers.
We need YOU to publish the next blogpost!
Here’s some things you could include:
- Describe lesson (simply) and how it fit with the classroom teacher’s curriculum
- Describe student engagement & disposition: Did they participate? Did they enjoy it?
- How did you know? Did you use any formative assessment strategies?
- Describe practical considerations: what worked? What didn’t? Enough supplies /tools/ etc.?
- How did the classroom teacher react? Did he/she feel the lesson went well? That it was helpful? Did he/she have any suggestions?
- Self-Assessment: How did you do? What did you learn? What will you keep next time you teach the lesson? Would you change anything?